RC Racer

ERBE arrived today

The man in brown knocked on the door just as I was leaving for work today. I thought about the Revo all day and what it was going to take to get it running since I'm not using the NiMHs that came with it. Nor the TQi Tx (maybe for now) since I just dumped my iPhone and upon reading how to program it via beeps , gave me a headache. It looks like you have to program the Tx before use.

It seems this version comes with a few sensors I can't find listed and cant use without an iPhone/iPad anyway....bummer! Almost makes me want to find a iPad touch for cheap.....almost.

I was going to solder Deans on the esc, then I think I've decided to put Traxxas plugs on the lipos.

I can use my Castle Link to program the esc.

I'm kind of tired and a little brain dead, so maybe this won't seem so bad after I've had some rest. What am I missing here? Any tips?

EDIT: Oh to heck with it! I couldn't stand wondering what the TQi w/docking was all about, so I just ordered a cheap iPod touch to check it out. I'll just hang on to the new radio for the time being.

Quite the "first post" hugh?

Bill
    Last edited by Flyextreme; 06-12-2013 at 03:17 AM.

RC Racer

Red face Doooooh!!!

Ok, so I shouldn't post anything when I'm extremely tired . All of my questions are answered and the mysteries solved Maybe feeling just a bit like a dork though

Bill
    Last edited by Flyextreme; 06-12-2013 at 02:10 PM.

Glad to hear its sorted...My eRevo is by far my favourite rig out of all my trucks. Welcome to the world of plug and play!

Here is some good info provided by 87 GN, post #3:
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...=1#post5250890
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Racer
    I'm going to start with 2x2S 5200 50C Dynomite packs for now.

Thanks for the link. I've been doing some reading on the Traxxas forums.

Thanks for the link.