RC Qualifier

Just checking in!!

Hey jato lovers!! Been out for a while, just tapping in to say hi. Sorry to those out there I have not had time to respond to. Somewhat back in the saddle again and want to say, if u pm me I will honestly try to respond in a timely manor. Really not stingy with info, just busy with family. JATO'S NEVER DIE!!!!

LOL!!!

Btw,, have been having a blast with the 1:5 scales at the dunes. I avoided them as long as I could!

This post has been edited because of language abuse violation(s). If you see a starred out word in your post, the word has been blocked by the language filter. The language filter was put in place to block words that Traxxas deemed inappropriate for use on their forums. Please remove these words from your post in the future, or warning points will likely be issued.
    Last edited by cooleocool; 05-26-2012 at 07:41 AM.
    FASTEST "recorded/proven" JATO'S-3.3 AND Big block

welcome back. ...

and yes, Jato never dies

RC Racer
    i really dont wanna go 1/5 , but i got a itch and it won't go away.. maybe I sould try some aloe vera lotion ? lol
    welcome back !!

got 3 jato,s , erbe, 4 t-maxx

RC Qualifier
    You would looooovvveee it!!! Other than the price. I could have a complete dozen big block Jato's for what I've invested in my 5sc. THIS MONTH!!!

But. Been brushless, now goin back to my true love... 2 stroke power!!!! Trevor Simpson reed case 29.5cc stroker on of course....METHANOL!! Prob with a little pinch of nitro!!! Lol.
    Last edited by Double G; 06-02-2012 at 09:32 PM. Reason: language

RC Racer
    STOP IT !!! now i have a rash

RC Qualifier
    Marshall,

If they put u n charge of delivering the goods traxxas offers, I'd b driving my traxxas vehicles instead of helping other traxxas loving customers come up with ideas on how to buy more TRAXXAS products!!! I'm no harm to ANYONE!! Give it a rest... Really??? I'm a grown adult and really do not have any intentions on teaching anyone anything they don't already know. Wow!!!! Police something worth policing,,,,, like the backorder list in Plano!!!! Peace.