Cool SUCCESS!!! (And opinons wanted too!!!)

I FINALLY GOT RID OF THE THROTTLE STICKING ISSUE! What it was though, rather bothers me... after I replaced all the fuel lines, replaced the carb body than bought a enitre new carb, and took litteraly everything else apart, it turns out the lsn was too far in and the idle speed too far out/in creating the "lean" condition. How I didn't find that out earler I don't know, because I spent over 4+ tanks of fuel trying to tune it. Oh well, at least it's fixed now. Now I understand why people love nitro some much! I love the trail of smoke and the pure sound of it when it shifts into 2nd gear! WOOO! Now that I have everything woked out, now I can focus on more important things. Like buying new upgraded parts for it! Does anyone know what would be a good upgrade for my slayer? I already have the sway bar kit and I love it. I don't want to get new tires OR get a new engine because I like the stuff it came with. Any other cool aftermarket parts like MIP driveshafts, 3 shoe clutchs, larger exhast pipes, fuel tanks, bodys, or metal parts under $75? If you guys have any ideas, please let me know! Thanks! -Wolfslash16
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Qualifier
    you have the slayer pro or just slayer?

I have the slayer pro... I bought it new, so everything is stock exept for the sway bar kit.

I really like the center differential and rear brake kit.
    I wanted to put a really cool signature but I ran

RC Qualifier
    a spool for your rear dif is a good upgrade also. shock oil and springs is something to look into also. on mine i have the rpm axle carriers, traxxas aluminum push rods, sway bar, 17mm hub adapters,1/8th buggy tires duratrax lock up, ths exhaust, gh cooling head, motor saver intake, soon to be ordered is a new motor mount. and i'm happy with mine. ive been running mine for more than a year and i'm still on my origanal a-arms which ive been pretty happy bout. and they have def taken a beaten have some pretty good gashes in a couple.

just dont drive on pavement much your tires will be bald real quick. mine were shot in less than a gallon of fuel. but now i just stiffen up my suspension and it drifts pretty good with those on. lol

What? Is there no more good aftermarket parts for the slayer? Any other parts that will help the "power" aspect of the engine? Carbs? Exhausts? Fuels? Anyrhing that will improve how it runs and drives is welcome!

OS .21TM engine with the Buku pipe Made mine crazy fast.
    I wanted to put a really cool signature but I ran

RC Qualifier
    look into picco red dots motors. rb makes a carb that works but needs modding done to it. theres is a thread about the rb carb on what you need to do it. i really like my THS exhaust. but if your really wanting more power look into a big block. ive seen videos with slayer pro's with big blocks riding wheelies!