Well first off I had to replace one of my rear shocks so while doing so I dropped its stance down to the lowest mount holes for better handling. Then I pulled the trans and took a brand new 3.3 forward only for the
tmaxx that I had as a spare and I replaced all the insides of my revos with the 3.3 forward only. Bearings and all gearing and shafts. So made my 5310 2.5 revo forward only. Removed the shift servo and linkage also. Now that that was complete and put back together I drilled out the stinger on the stock blue anodized pipe
1/4 inch. Also pulled engine and replaced clutch bell bearings. All that done and test run proved a much harder launch and quicker shift and a tad better top end speed. Also more torque all around. Enough to cause it
to snatch the spur gear nut loose and toss two slipper pads across the yard somewhere. So I have it all back together now a looking forward to playing some more tomorrow and seeing if all stays together.