RC Qualifier

Finally Got A Lipo Balance Charger/Discharger and PSU!!!!

Hey guys i've been running a BL setup on my EMAXX 3906 with a 2370kv inrunner 36mm diameter 550 sized can and ********* 150amp ESC with 2 6s NIMH 5000mah batteries. Yesterday I bought a Dectrum Supermate DC6 Lipo balance charger and discharger that can only charge up 2 5amps which is fine by me and a 120v PSU for $50 (for everything). My question is, what type of lipo's are you guys running in your EMAXX? I am thinking about ordering either a pair of 2s 5000mah 40c Gens Ace batteries or Sky Lipo 5000mah 40c lipos (which every brand i buy i plan on getting hard case). I am also a newb to Lipo batteries so any tips or info you guys have to share is much appreciated. Hope everyone had a good Memorial Day Weekend.

RC Racer
    sounds good either set of lipos should be good (though you risk a bad time with Chinese stores so cross your fingers lol) 5000 mah should really only be charged at 5amps so you are set. Enjoy the new fun, its like a new truck

RC Champion
    Sky, Gens Ace, SPC, and Blue are all good mid-range (both price and quality) bateries. I havnt heard of one of them failing in a while. Make sure you know how to turn on the LVD in the ESC. I would get an external LVC just to be sure cause they're only like $11.

Just my 10 cents
    Doublethink: 2+2=4 while 2+2=0

RC Qualifier
    low voltage cut off? I have a program card that does all of that I love ordering stove from them just cause it's all cheap and some of the stuff on their sites is actually good quality.

RC Champion
    nice.

Does anyone know what the power converter rating is for a Thunder AC6? mine puked out.
    Doublethink: 2+2=4 while 2+2=0