What did you do to your Slayer today?

Post on what you've been up to on your Slayers. Today I glued the plugs back into my carb, now have to wait untill tommorow when the glues is done drying to see if it fixed it. What did you do to your Slayer today?
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Qualifier
    went and did some bashing with my buddy and his t maxx 3.3 and some how we did not break anything. well broke his exhaust hanger but had a metal clothes hanger in the car. lol but other than that had a great day of bashing.

RC poster
    My Slayer just arrived yesterday and it has been raining ever since. I am looking to install my sway bar kit tonight and change the oil weight in the shocks before I have a chance to break it in. Hopefully the weather will clear up for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beamin View Post
    My Slayer just arrived yesterday and it has been raining ever since. I am looking to install my sway bar kit tonight and change the oil weight in the shocks before I have a chance to break it in. Hopefully the weather will clear up for tomorrow.

Wish we could have some rain In Dayton it's so hot we have to run the AC in the day and the heater at night.
    I ran it last Saturday didn't on Sunday
    I wanted to put a really cool signature but I ran

I got my slayer out and retuned the carb. Every thing went well, so the carb isn't leaking so that's good, but what is really is ticking me off is the throttle is STILL sticking!!! AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!

RC poster

this is what I did to my slayer

turned it into a 1/8 scale onroad car , new to the site and do not know how to post pics

To post some pics just get a photobucket acount it's really easy to do. Then just click on the photo, ctrl+c, then paste it in the quick reply box! Presto! You have pictures!

RC Qualifier
    [IMG]newexhaustandhead.jpg[/IMG]

new ths exhaust and gh cooling head installed last night

RC Qualifier

lets try this again. lol

RC Qualifier
    I put on some revo arms on my slayer. then i went through some mud. not bad day.

RC Racer
    Last night I rebuilt my shocks and replace the front springs with revo (blue) ones. The front I used 35W shock oil, and the back got 70W shock oil and has Slayer pink/grey springs. I have not got to drive it yet, as it was late last night when I finished the shocks and installed them. Today after work I will drive it and maybe post a vid of it running with the new set up. My next mod will be the sway bars.