RC poster

brushed slash to brushless, no go...

Hi,
    I have upgraded brushed slash to brushless and it was great for first 5 minutes then throttle disappeared, esc started blinking fast red light.. called traxxas was told overheated/burned although used only one stock battery. So, they send me fresh set up. I put it in and nothing happens except blinking fast red light. Although I am able to program esc, turn LVA on/off. Using fully charged Ni and Li batteries makes no difference. Traxxas told me to check voltage o batteries as they think fast blinking red indicates over voltage. What do you guys think? I am new to this hobby and have no clue. Oh, I was running Ni battery underwater few times..
    Thanks,
    Nick

RC poster
    just went ahead and ordered new *******'s LiPos and balancer/charger from HK...

Does you steering work normal?
    Nobody is born with experience

That'd be my guess too.
    Weird electrical issues usually turn out to be the servo... even if it works.
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.

why were you running a battery undwerwater?

RC poster
    Nope, no steering but slight wheel spin is there if LVA is being turned off/on.
    My 4 yo could not keep it away from the lake )) and it worked under water while still stock and brushed. I wont be submerging brushless underwater as i heard they don't do well at all. Thank you!