Thread: Best Carb?

Best Carb?

Well after destroying the stock trx carb, I started looking for a better carb for my trx 3.3. I found the losi 3.4 carb and I'm wondering if it's worth getting. Is there anyother carb I can get (That costs less than $50) that can improve power and performance? I'd prefer metal or aluminum ones, but I'd get a composite one if it's good enough. Maybe a picco .26 carb? My friend has a old picco .26 engine that is bad (seized) but the carb is still good. Would that be a good upgrade? Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks guys! -Wolfslash16 (PS I can't reuse the old carbs... the stock one is this cracked one and other "new" replacement one had two threads striped out of it.)
    Last edited by Wolfslash16; 05-13-2012 at 06:25 PM.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Competitor
    You can get a stock 3.3 carb for $40.00 maybe less on ebay might be better then massing around with some other carb that cost more, then a stock one.

RC Qualifier
    If you can find a Tm523 thats the best so far. The second best for the money and its a nite and day difference in performance is the Losi carb and you can get that for 38 bucks online. Complete direct bolt in

RC Racer
    Sorry to bump old treads but what is the part number on the losi carb? Or what motor does it come off of?

RC Qualifier
    It comes off the losi 3.4 engine
    Quote Originally Posted by JustynKace View Post
    Sorry to bump old treads but what is the part number on the losi carb? Or what motor does it come off of?