RC Enthusiast

Mustang shell thoughts on fitting rear wing

I am thinking of fitting a rear wing the the rear lip of the shell (more for looks than anything else) has anyone already fitted one?

Any ideas on what wings will/might fit, please let me know , all I have found is touring car style wings but most if not all are too wide/long

Thanks in advance

RC Champion
    i made a 6'' long by 1''wide 24gage wing out of sheet metal but yet i havet found a way to mount it up lol

just going to ask the same q

RC Enthusiast
    make some ally spacers from a bit of tube/rod then use a big washer and nuts & bolts to bolt it through the shell, you can experiment with height using different length spacers/tubes ect.

I might have a go at making one myself when my new shell turns up (still on backorder at lhs, why you no sell/ship direct to overseas customers Traxxas? it takes months to get backorder items from suppliers in the UK)

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggs View Post
    (still on backorder at lhs, why you no sell/ship direct to overseas customers Traxxas? it takes months to get backorder items from suppliers in the UK)
    Since Traxxas UK went belly up, it seems to hard work getting most Traxxas stuff in the UK now.

RC Enthusiast
    LOGIC RC I think is main importer in UK now for Traxxas as well as a few other makes.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggs View Post
    make some ally spacers from a bit of tube/rod then use a big washer and nuts & bolts to bolt it through the shell, you can experiment with height using different length spacers/tubes ect.

I might have a go at making one myself when my new shell turns up (still on backorder at lhs, why you no sell/ship direct to overseas customers Traxxas? it takes months to get backorder items from suppliers in the UK)
    AT LAST! The Mustang shell has arrived only taken 4 months (just over), now to find/make a rear wing for it , has anyone found any that fit before I try to make one