RC poster

Front wheel wobble

my slayer pro's front wheels are wobbling.but I don't know causes can anyone know what is it and say me how can i fix it. last time i use my slayer at top speed it looks like dont have any problem (sorry for my bad english)

RC poster
    And I want to install sway bar to my slayer pro. 5498 this sway bar kit is fits on slayer pro?

Quote Originally Posted by trex_eko View Post
    And I want to install sway bar to my slayer pro. 5498 this sway bar kit is fits on slayer pro?

This sway bar kit is for the revo the 5995 kit is for the slayer. Both kits will work on the slayer pro. I put the revo kit on my slayer.
    I wanted to put a really cool signature but I ran

Sorry I put the wrong part number it's 5998 for the slayer sway bar not 5959.

RC poster
    Are any extra parts needed?

Quote Originally Posted by trex_eko View Post
    Are any extra parts needed?
    No everything to mount the sway bars is included in the kit.

Wheel wobble, check your hex's and bearings in the axle carriers...

Real question is,,, Is it wheel wobble or Tire wobble..... Put it on it's back and slowly turn the tires,,,, maybe you have them seperating from the rim? or maybe the foams inside got bunched up, if the foams are bunched up take the rim off the vehicle and roll it around applying pressure on the rie to massage the foams back into place.

If you need to re-glue the tire, use either electrical tape on the outside of the tire so even pressure is applied and then pull the tire away from the rim and apply your glue. Make sure the tire is sitting evenly on the rim...
    Founder of H.U.A.
    Hop Ups Anonymous

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitronaught View Post
    Wheel wobble, check your hex's and bearings in the axle carriers...

Real question is,,, Is it wheel wobble or Tire wobble..... Put it on it's back and slowly turn the tires,,,, maybe you have them seperating from the rim? or maybe the foams inside got bunched up, if the foams are bunched up take the rim off the vehicle and roll it around applying pressure on the rie to massage the foams back into place.

If you need to re-glue the tire, use either electrical tape on the outside of the tire so even pressure is applied and then pull the tire away from the rim and apply your glue. Make sure the tire is sitting evenly on the rim...
    I see some bulges and some crack above bulges on front hexes. I think it causes wobbling. Because tires and wheels are comes with car. I want to change all hexes with 4954r these hexes fits my stock tires (I don't want to change tires these are nearly new )

Thanks for tips