RC Qualifier

Troubleshooting problems PLEASE HELP

Alright. I hav been having esc/tx/rx problems for some time. I have got my esc figured out but now its my tx/rx. I cant calibrate it. I cant get it to recognize neutral. If i plug my esc into ch 1 it works fine. Called castle and they said it was my tx OR rx. (I have a flysky fsgt3b) I decided to go the cheao rout and try and buy another rx. that didn't work. So now, before i buy another system, i want to make sure of one last thing. What should my dual rates and exponential and EPA be at. Just wan to make sure thats not where my problem is. THANKS
    MERV + Custom LCG race slash

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh PA
    if this problem is with the tx, did you call the flysky support line? they may be able to give you a quick fix in a second.

RC Qualifier
    I've tried. They are out of a different country and cannot get through on their international phone. I can't find a phone number that works.

sounds like you got some bad product, and are gonna have to eat the cost...

RC Qualifier
    Thats what its looking like. It kinda sucks cause it brand new. I bought in JAN but didn't open until now cause i live in Maine and cant run in the winter. HOBBYPARTZ says it out of warranty. So I think im just gonna buy a traxxas 2.4. I have never had a problem with one and the only reason why i bought this one was becuase of the digital and easier tuning options. The funny thing is that i sold my traxxas 2.4 to buy this one. haha.

All of this is coming after my sidewidner sct esc was bad and had to wait 4 months for castle to be able to make more and send me a replacement. JUST A BAD YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND I HAVEN"T EVEN STARTED RACING YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RC Qualifier
    Try Turning the trottle trim all the way up and the Tx, the try recalibrating it. i had that problem with other escs and turning the throttle trim up all the way allowed it to recognize neutral. Give it a try it might work for you.
    RX8 Powered E-revo
    E-Slayer

RC Qualifier
    I just went to my LHS and bought a Kyosho KT-201. So far it works amazing. For just under 100 bucks, its a good deal. Only problem is when I run it with my blitz, im still laking brakes but with my slash, its perfect

RC Champion
    servo should be channel 1 and esc should be channel 3

RC Qualifier
    esc should be channel 2???????

There are 2 channel 1 slots for cars that use 2 steering servos. So the esc will plug into the 3rd slot, which is channel 2.