RC Competitor

Revo 3.3 - E-Revo

I want my revo 3.3 to have the same stance as an e-revo, it looks like it just sits lower and has longer axles? Im not sure what parts I would need in order to do this.

Has anyone done this? Or does anyone know of a simple guide for it? I tried to google it but I wasnt sure how to word it and kept coming up with people trying to convert their nitro to electric.

I believe the revo and e-revo use the same a-arms and axle shaft. You can lower the revo by moving the push rods to the outer holes.
    I wanted to put a really cool signature but I ran

Agreed. You can look at the exploded views of each and see that for the most part the only difference is the chassis and powertrain. Little differences here and there but the majority of the front and rear bulkheads are interchangeable.
    The Super Derecho

RC Racer
    i am not sure if you can get lower by moving to the top holes on the front diff casing ( it might be called the bulkhead or something) either... might want to look into it

RC Racer
    also might want to check out the setup sheet, they might have some ideas.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by fallonguy View Post
    I believe the revo and e-revo use the same a-arms and axle shaft. You can lower the revo by moving the push rods to the outer holes.
    Yeah I realize this, but it still doesn't sit like the e-revo does. Maybe I'm missing something

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

RC Racer
    the body style makes it look lower and it has a wing to maybe thats it idk man but they both are set up pretty much the same just the body is a lower looking that and maybe lower ur body post down a little to get the look u want

RC Racer
    If you have the newest 3.3, it also has bigger tires... E-Revo tires are 5,75" tall, Revo 3.3 tires are 6,3" tall = 0,275" difference on ride height.
    |Traxxas|Revo|3.3|#5309|FIN|

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-Sakke View Post
    If you have the newest 3.3, it also has bigger tires... E-Revo tires are 5,75" tall, Revo 3.3 tires are 6,3" tall = 0,275" difference on ride height.
    I never thought of that, thanks for the info

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2