RC Qualifier

My Pro Line race slash.....

So I have been building my slash for a while now, first with some proline shocks, then the strc lcg kit, then the p/l arms and shock towers, then the transmission, now finished it off with the P/L chassis kit. Overall I think this is going to be very competitive. My next plans are for the Castle sidewinder esc/3800kv motor sct kit, and an RPM rear bumper later this week. Everything was built with racing in mind and I don't even want to think of the money invested. Havent got to drive it on the track with the new chassis yet.
    Here are some spec and pics.
    Duratrax DE10 esc/ Dynamite 5800kv motor
    Savox 1257 ti-gear servo
    Proline wheels and tires
    Proline rear shocks/ Proline front shocks with losi big bore springs
    STRC wheel hexes, caster blocks, steering blocks, front bulkhead and hardened hingepin kit.
    Proline Transmission and LCG Chassis

Slash 4X4, Blitz ESE, Motocross, Mtn. Biking

RC Qualifier
    You make me so jealous! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Beautiful truck, can't wait to build mine!

RC Qualifier
    Thanks, there are a few things that need worked on I think. The rear bumper still slides over the chassis and gets hung up(thats why the rpm one is on order) and the servo is only attached to the chassis with one screw from the bottom, but 2 from the top plate. I just hope it work as good as it looks. Hopefully the track is open tomorrow night for practice, thanks to the hurricane.

RC Champion
    nice i plan to make close to the same thing but diffrent electronics

staying tuned
    summit /mustang /stampede-2s spc lipo

RC Qualifier
    With any luck my Castle SCT setup will be going in tonight. Hopefully get some pics as well.

RC Qualifier
    Well, I decided against the Castle setup. Instead after trying out some different motor setups I actually settled on a Reedy 3300kv motor. Then I still wanted to get a new speedo so I got a new DE10 since I already have the programmer. I tried a few motor setups and lap times dont lie, so slower may really be faster. It is actually a very smooth motor with good torque.Heres some more pics:

Got any Pics of your track?
    Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, 30th digger, Rustler VXL

RC Qualifier
    Go to the web site under my name. They race offroad every sunday and have a live feed so you can watch.

RC Racer
    Nice build. I really like the proline lcg. It's a clean looking kit and nice looking truck. Too bad your not a little closer to west Chester pa. I'd like to run my truck against yours see how they stack up. Before I did my build I was looking at the proline chassis.

RC poster
    WOW! I'm working on building a very similar setup, how do you like this compared to the 22SCT or SC10? Also, how much does your truck weigh?
    RC8.2e, TEN-SCTE, Slash 2&4/Stampede/Mini-Summit

Sweet truck,and good motor choice if you want the pro line trans to last,Pro line told me my 3800 4 pole was to much for their "racing transmission"I still have one installed,and a fresh one ready when it fails,other than that,my other trucks run traxxas transmissions.They will take the power.
    You have one nice slash there,I'm sure it will be up front most of the time!
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.