RC poster

2.6 mud slingers??

hey guys i just ordered the 2.6 mud slinger (bogger) and i was just wantin to see what beadlock yall would run with it. Just want it to look mean and what size wheels do i need to look for? thanks for the help!

RC Qualifier
    Will those tires even fit? They look a little small to me.
    One shot.....One kill, no exceptions

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    You want 3.2-3.8 tires/wheels. 2.6-2.8 are for 1/10 trucks.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC poster
    Yeah I got the 3.8. Sorry bout that. But what beadlocks fits those or what size. I'm still tryin to learn all the sizes. Ha

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    Axial Oversize beadlocks will fit. But they are expensive and heavy. If your looking to crawl they are a good choice. But if you want to bash they add ALOT of weight to an area of the truck you don't want more weight. Axial makes an oversize NON headlock that is much cheaper.

Look on tower hobbies.com and use their search bar, search for "axial oversize" and you'll find what your looking for.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC poster
    awesome thanks guys

RC Competitor
    The Pro-Line Tech 5's will work, and they are super CHEAP. Those tires however I am affraid are going to be terrible on the e-revo. I have them on my summit and they work pretty good stock but I cut the foams and cut every other tread off to make them awesome. I did stick them on my E-Revo once and broke a driveshaft within about two minutes and the truck handled like a big pile of crap. Every time I turned it would end up on its roof. Most people dont realize just how big these tires are. They are over an inch taller than stock! Good luck and let us know how it turns out