RC Qualifier

thinking of getting a summit?????

Im thinking of trading my rusty for a mini summit but was wandering how durable they are? my Buddie has a merv and when we bash he breaks a lot. what is your opinion???? would you keep the rusty for bashing?? i like the way the summit looks.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    The Summit needs more attention than a MERV...
    but I have ran my MERV without any major breakage during the last 100 or so packs...
    (but I have broke a wing recently)
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Enthusiast
    I have a Mini Summit and I love it but if I'm honest I would not recommend one.
    Your better off keeping the rusty, I have both and running over the same terrain and doing the same jumps I break the summit a lot more and it cost more to upgrade by the time I have got the summit to how I want it I could have brought a Stampede 4x4.
    Last edited by TRX47; 05-04-2012 at 06:44 AM.
    "If in doubt flat out"

RC Qualifier
    thanks guys. i love my rusty it has been real reliable. but i kinda want something different. im undecided yet. but thanks for the info. ill feep what you said min mind.

RC Competitor
    I've got a mini summit, and a Rustler.

Rustler for the street only, and summit for climbing, grass, mud, etc., only.

I don't drive too fast with the mini, and I've never broken anything on it. To me, the mini isn't about speed. it's about climbing, and rough terrain.

RC Qualifier
    thanks man im going to trade with chris.jorgenson.2 Monday. or ship it to him Monday. i hope i like it as much as the rusty. between work and kids i really don't have time to play with it. Its hard to trade on here because i don't know him i am in Alabama and he is in north Dakota. if he does not ship im out of a lot of money. but i think i can trust him I haven't had any problems on here yet.

RC Qualifier
    I have had a very different experience. I have had my summit for half a year now and haven't broken any parts. Hope you like yourr summit.
    Cars: erevo vxl, 1/16 summit, stampede vxl, tmaxx