RC Competitor

F/S 3.3 Rustler ARTR

I'm making a move away from nitro, so looking to get rid of some nitros. Starting with my Nitro Sport. Yes, it started as a sport, but has since received the Rustler spec transmission, drive shafts as well as the slipper clutch. At this point, the only real difference is the steering, and chassis. It has also been upgraded to the trx 3.3 engine.

The engine has (maybe) 15 tanks of fuel through it (including break in). So it should have a lot of life left. Turning the engine by hand proves that there is still a lot of compression.

To be fully functional, the truck will require some assembly. It's been sitting quite awhile and was in pieces. I'm 99% positive that everything is there. To make RTR the truck will also require an EZ Start wand, and a new engine mount. I was unable to find the wand for this truck, and the back 2 engine mount screws are stripped out. So they certainly need to be replaced before driving. Other than that, just fuel and batteries, and you should be good to go.

For wheels it's on rpm talonz rims with pro-line gladiators in the back, and an unknown brand of ribbed tires in the front.

In regards to hop ups. It's pretty stock. I never went all crazy with hop ups because in the end it all seems to break about the same, and stock parts are cheaper. I did replace the rear shocks. At this point I have no idea what they are. But I had problems with the stock shocks popping the caps on bigger jumps. With these I never had the problem.

Right now looking for $170 + shipping. I will ship it whatever method you want to pay for (as long as it has tracking). It would be shipping from 85050. Open to offers though. Would also be up for trades, just electric only. I'm just getting too lazy for nitro anymore. PayPal only please.

Pictures

If you want pictures of anything else, just let me know.

All in all, this truck has been used and abused, and it loved it. It's ready for someone else to abuse it though.

RC Competitor
    go go gadget daily bump!

RC Competitor
    Saturday morning bump. $150 + shipping? Also good for trades. a MERV roller or ERBE roller would be awesome as one of those will be what replaces this.

RC Competitor
    Sunday Bump. This is a great truck that needs a new home!

RC Competitor
    Monday bump!

RC Competitor
    Bump Bump. $130 + Shipping

RC Competitor
    Sale pending payment on just the motor. Take the rest of the car for $60 shipped.

RC Competitor
    Bump, everything but the engine is still available. $50 get's it to your door.