RC poster

Shocks and springs

Hey, i got a question abt the shocks and springs setup. When i receive my slayer in a week i wanna upgrade the shocks and springs but im not sure wat setup to purchase. Any suggestions.

Thanks

RC Qualifier
    Its up to you. How you drive and how you want it to handle, and what are you going to be doing with the truck are really important. I run 50wt shock oil with the stock shocks and pistons. I have the original Slayer so mine came with double pink springs on the front, and double blue on the rear. I moved the blue to the front and put a set of yellow on the back. Its all I had. Im going to try the Slayden setup under the pitpass section. Double black in the front, and double purple in the rear. Like I said, its all in what you want.
    One shot.....One kill, no exceptions

The slayer pro comes with the best shocks you can buy. as for springs I put double black on mine and 50K oil.
    I wanted to put a really cool signature but I ran

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by fallonguy View Post
    The slayer pro comes with the best shocks you can buy. as for springs I put double black on mine and 50K oil.
    Did you use double black front and rear?

I found that the Double Purple on the rear and Double Black up front was too stiff for my liking. I ended up with 45wt oil in all four shocks with Double Blacks in the rear and Double Greens up front to be a good setup for me.