RC Qualifier

No where to Race What's up with that?

Anyone from the Savannah, GA area?I've been calling around and obviously I bought the wrong RC.. No one races or has tracks available for 1/16 models? Anyone know any good places to race around here? I mean bashing at the beach is fun and all but other than that it's me myself and I tooling about with a BAMF RC!!!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    it may be 1/16 scale but it can handle a full size track

RC Qualifier
    Same here, I have 2 tracks close but neither does 16th scale. All the more reason for me to start building a Slash though
    * "If it ain't broke, your doin it wrong" *

RC Racer
    i live in bluffton lol! im stationed at the coast guard base in savannah! yes there is one in pooler its a carpet track havent tried it yet tho

RC Qualifier
    race in the 1/10 class
    Powered by Castle

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDRACER View Post
    i live in bluffton lol! im stationed at the coast guard base in savannah! yes there is one in pooler its a carpet track havent tried it yet tho
    Victory Lane... Asked about it and they gave me the "FAIL STAMP" and said only 1/10 scale
    Whatever I just said.. I'm probably wrong..

RC Racer
    he told my i could race.... guess that shoots it down........ these mervs can out run most 1/10 scale things any way ha

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    That must be why they don't want you in the race... lol
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Racer
    more than likley lol....... i wonder why they dont let us race in some type of buggy class for? is it because mervs are 4wd?

RC Qualifier
    Well I'm not buying a 1/10 scale anytime soon.. SO until then if your in the Savvanah GA area hit me up.. Lets start our own circut lol!~

RC Competitor
    Do what I did and build a track in your backyard. Between my friends we'd easily have at least 6 people running 1/18 scale cars. The sobering thing was my friend with a stock car easily beating us with brushless modded cars. Didn't help that he used to race for tamiya and races full sized cars.

RC Qualifier
    Update.. I'm picking up my permit to use the Ft. Stewart, GA Training areas for "gaming/rec" purposes lol.. AKA THe most awesome dirt track known to man for our MERVs! Think about it, tanks, dirt, ran, mud, open areas...!!! I will post pictures once our first short course track gets set up. If your in the Fort Stewart area hit me up so we can link up.. Vids are coming once I get back from the field!...

RC poster
    Anybody in Mason, OH - near Cincinnati? I am going there for summer and thinking about bringing my mini revo with me. But I need someone to race.