Hybrid View

Question Handling/throttle sticking problems...

Hey guys I just need some help with the handling/throttle aspect of my slayer. I just got my slayer a week and a half ago, and it handled great exept the fact it liked to flip alot. So last saturday I got the sway bar kit for it and it's doing a great job. I havn't fliped my slayer for the last 3 runs. But, now it doesn't handle as well as it used to. When it's going about 5-10 mph and I turn it, it looks/feels like the front tires are "pushing" insted of turning quickly. I'm not sure on how to fix the problem, but I'm pretty sure it's because of the sway bars. The other problem I'm having is after I do a WOT pass and I let go of the throttle, it will stick at a quarter throttle and keep driving for about 2-3 seconds and then return back to normal idle. I'm not sure what's causing the problem, but it scares me when I try to brake and it keeps going. I REALLY don't want it to get worse and "run away' from me, so please help me figure out what is causing this. Could it be my throttle/brake servo is sticking? Or is somthing wrong with my carb? Ps I did remove the throttle/brake mount from the engine and i'm not sure if I put it back into the same hole...
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

PS. I need to know how to tune the sway bars too. I forgot to save the instructions so they got thrown away.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Champion
    your servo is bad.