RC poster

RPM Wear Plates?

So I am trying to find RPM wear plates for the Summit. What am I missing because I cannot find them anywhere. I can find a 3 piece set for a e-maxx but that's it. They also don't list them on the RPM website. Please help....

http://www.rpmrcproducts.com/product...xas/Summit.htm

RC Qualifier
    I think that these are what you are looking for.
    http://www.teknorc.com/product_info....roducts_id=989

RC poster
    I could of swor that someone said they had RPM wear plates for their summit. That link would work but its just a rear plate. Isn't anyone using a RPM wear plate on their summit here?

T bone racing has skid plates I'm running one

Sent from my iPhone using My fingers
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Racer
    Just a fyi the tekno plates will mount on the front. They actually fit pretty nice.

RC poster
    ahh, so you could mount on the front and back.. im still getting wear on the center skid section and the bottom A-arms though, anything that can be done about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Wansfall View Post
    Just a fyi the tekno plates will mount on the front. They actually fit pretty nice.

RC Qualifier
    Check out t-bone racing like jamann said. They have a-arm skids and full chassis skids. You can search this forum too for some more info on them. I think a couple of people have used them.

RC Competitor
    I have the tbr a arms and chassis skid plates on mine. They work great and are holding up nicely.
    Summit w/ TQi
    Rustler VXL

RC Qualifier
    i saw the tbone bumper absorb a ten foot nose dive off a bridge today (my friend has a thing with bridges) so they seem to be well worth the money.

RC Competitor
    Do the TBones skids still have the questionable soft material standoffs that beak?

RC Qualifier
    I thought that I read somewhere that they changed the standoffs. I could be wrong though.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by b@3 View Post
    I thought that I read somewhere that they changed the standoffs. I could be wrong though.
    Yeah, that's what I was trying to validate as I thought I had read that somewhere too. Although money is tight right now I was considering getting the belly pan as the bottom of my chassis is taking a licking.

RC Qualifier
    the only break ive seen is a bridge beam impact (my friend has thing with bridges). cracked the a arm skid, broke upper arm, and cut into the lower arm. pretty sure without the skid it would have been much worse.

RC poster
    yeah I stumbled onto the t bone racing products. they don't look as nice as the rpm wear skids though. I would say the TBR product is more of a shield. Im really hoping to track down these rpm wear plates but Im starting to think they don't exist. I was on hold with RPM for 30 mins yesterday to find out and never go through so maybe I will try again today.

Can we use the E-Revo Front A-Arms on the summit?