RC Racer

Exclamation which springs to choose a more stable ?

hi

in a previous post, complaining about a scarca established ', the car slips going into a spin during acceleration.
    a friend recommended me to install springs more 'soft-to-back and more' hard front
    but I want to be sure before you buy, then I would like your advice on a spring install. the traxxas produces different springs with different colors.
    on the basis of your experience what would be the best choice?

I am very confused look your advice

5433A Spring, shock (red) (GTR) (1.4 rate double pink stripe)................
    5434A Spring, shock (red) (GTR) (1.6 rate double blue stripe)................
    5940 Spring, shock (red) (GTR) (1.8 rate double green stripe) (1
    pair)............................................. .................................................. .....
    5941 Spring, shock (red) (GTR) (2.0 rate double black stripe) (1
    pair)............................................. .................................................. .....
    5942 Spring, shock (red) (GTR) (2.3 rate double purple stripe) (1
    5427 Spring, shock (white) (GTR) (front 0.7 yellow) (1 pair) .................
    5428 Spring, shock (white) (GTR) (front) (0.9 rate orange) (1 pair) ......
    5429 Spring, shock (white) (GTR) (rear) (1.0 rate tan) (1 pair) ..............
    5431 Spring, shock (white) (GTR) (rear) (1.2 rate silver) (1 pair) ..........

thanks

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Yes, you've asked this question already.... and someone even gave you a recommendation...

I'm still using stock springs. I think these claims of the car suddenly spinning out have more to do with the driver, than the rate of the springs....

RC Qualifier
    Your right DuC .. Just go drive the thing and enjoy it

RC Qualifier
    Just tighten them with the adjusters on the shock