RC poster

Irony has it... I got one!

I decided last week to purchase an E-Revo since I could use it on the grass & etc. I purchased it, went to a car event in Carlisle, PA this weekend and I see a X0-1 in the back of a guys pick-up truck for sale (in the box). I asked him how much it is & he said $700, I opened the box to inspect it and see if it was beat up & etc. It was brand new! Needless to say the E-Revo isn't at my house yet due to shipping and I'm already enjoying the X0-1... this thing is above and beyond what I can handle, but I'm learning quickly. Incredibly amazing RC!

Does anyone know of any type of quick clips to put on & take off the body? Also, are there any Corvette bodies available to the best of anyone's knowledge?

Many thanks in advance.

Lance

RC Qualifier
    Congrats !!! got a great deal on it RTR ... Not sure about the Corvette bodies yet , theres a Ferrari and Lambo but in time well see .. WOw a Revo comin too yea buddy !!!

The only corvette body that's even remotely close in size is the kyosho GT2 vette, but its a good inch too short overall maybe more. Dont know if you could "make it work" or not with the XO-1 without it looking really odd (ground effects sticking out front and rear). Its wheelbase is virtually identical to the ERBE at 14.25" but you can always finesse the WB if needed.

End of the day im not sure its worth the hassle. You would have to think eventually someone will start putting out some shells for this guy.

Great looking body though. If you want actual dimensions of anything just let me know

(RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

RC poster
    Thanks guys... I have a silver Corvette body for my 1/10 Kyosho never used along with a Ford GT body (never used). However I doubt I'll ever use the nitro again after having fun with this thing all evening... lol. I'm enjoying the X0-1 thus far! I haven't used the iphone hookup yet, didn't order the correct pieces needed - do you feel it's worth it?

Thanks,

Lance

RC Qualifier
    Have you unlocked it yet? If not, you haven't even made it to the fun part.
    XO-1 #4...

RC poster
    I haven't unlocked it yet... it's already too much for me... LOL

RC Qualifier
    Locked mode it is like running the VXL system in training mode lol

Yeah cause 50mph is soooooooooo slow hahaha. i have both of my 1/8 onroad cars geared for about 55mph theoretical top speed and that more than enough for me. i have a hard enough time with that speed i couldnt imagine 100 mph lol.
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)