I was driving around my driveway at low speeds using the electronics as specified in my signature, when the car started to cog very badly,the esc, esc-motor wires, and esc-battery wires started to smoke and the sidewinder burst into flame. I ran over, unplugged and took out the battery as quick as I could until the fire died. I checked the battery and the side of the casing is melted off and it looks like the fire got to the cell. The battery is not puffed up or anything, so I don't know if it is still safe or not. I know the esc is toast as the plastic casing is melted off as well as the heat sink and the circuit board is blackened. Any idea of what could have caused it or if the battery is still usable? This car is really frustrating me and if it wasn't for how much money I would lose, I would probably sell it right now.