Thread: Please Help!!

RC poster

Please Help!!

My EVX-2 is on and the light is green for lipo mode. I have a 2s 5200 mah battery hooked to it and it steers my wheels but does not move motor at all.....I tried the troubleshooting method of puting a battery to the 775 and it jumped but still doesnt run hooked up to the EVX-2.....someone please help!!

RC Qualifier

Please Help!!

This might help as the EVX-2 works on two batteries. Lipo 4s which means you need two 2s lipos hooked up. or two NIMH packs. One 2s lipo won't turn the motor.
    Last edited by Spencer911; 08-24-2014 at 10:22 AM.

RC Champion
    you just need to recalibrate the esc..........then it should work.

http://traxxas.com/video/Accessories...ed-Control-ESC

RC Qualifier
    you need two packs thats the issue. the EVX-2 wires the batteries in series. so if you don't have both batteries installed it won't work. Also try what jaman said to re-calibrate the speed controller.
    Last edited by Spencer911; 08-24-2014 at 10:26 AM.

RC Champion
    thought he made a typo in the original post and meant to say had 2 batteries connected, cause if only one is connected I don't think the steering will work let alone turn on.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer911 View Post
    you need two packs thats the issue. the EVX-2 wires the batteries in series. so if you don't have both batteries installed it won't work. Also try what jaman said to re-calibrate the speed controller.

RC poster
    When I have one battery connected it turns my lights on and steers the wheels but motor doesnt do anything....

RC poster
    When I connected my other 2s, it worked....I thought I could have one battery plugged in....Thanks Guys!!!

RC Racer
    Yes, if you have one battery on the BEC side your steering and lights will work, but it takes two batteries for the motor to work.
    Tekin powered Summit

RC Champion
    intresting......this gives me an idea for a build....