RC Enthusiast

Novarossi Flash .21-PT .21 , in a 4-tec 3.3????

I just wanted to know if a Novarossi Flash.21-PT will fit in my 4-tec? I don't even know if its a good engine. some old guy down the street gave it to me. He said it a greAT ENGINE but i dont wanna pull out my 3.3 if it is not a better, faster engine. if anyone has ever heard of this engine please let me know if it worth putting in a 4-tec. Thanks

Not sure if you can make it fit due to the .21 size dimentions of the engine mount, but if you can fit it you better hang on tight and have some spare tires ready...
    You wont find a better quality engine on the market.

IMO it would be way overkill on a 4tec.
    No slipper/tall gearing/power = broken parts.

RC Enthusiast
    Really? It is a good engine then hun! Its weard the guy that gave it to me is like 60y.o, dont even knoe where he would have gotting it. Do they make engine mounts for mid, and bigblock engines with the 4 tec???

With so little room to spare on the 4tec you would most likely need to modify some stuff to fit the .21. There wouldn’t be a specific engine mount made to fit it as a direct swap if it has the standard .21 mounting dimensions.
    Only way to be sure is to pull the 3.3 and see if the .21 will fit the mount.

Honestly though, that engine if in good running condition is too much engine for the 4tec. It has way more torque/power than the 3.3 which is about all the 4tec can handle.
    You will be just spinning wheels and breaking parts with it if you can make it fit.
    No slipper/tall gearing/power = broken parts.