RC Qualifier

Traxxas Dealer near Atlanta, GA??

Hi there!

I am looking for some Traxxas spare parts (XO-1, Rustler), the shop should be near Atlanta, GA 30303.

I did use the dealer location finder from the Traxxas page, it shows "PEP Boys" which looks like a shop for 1:1 scale cars....??

Any ideas?

Thanks!

RC Qualifier
    Pep boys is a 1/1 autoparts store kind of like Auto Zone but bigger .. They wont have anything that you will need as they only sell 1-2 models and nothing as far as parts that you would need . Almost all hobby shops will have traxxas parts , but maybe not xo-1 parts because its still kinda of new unless its something that they use on other cars like arms or bearings .. my local hobby shop doesnt carry any parts for the xo-1 except tires ..

your best bet would be to google your zip code and hobby shops and see who pops up local
    but i think ebay or online would be you best bet for finding parts

RC Qualifier
    Thanks Benny- I did that google search,I have found some Hobby Town USA shops- are they usally a good choice?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by lcaa View Post
    Thanks Benny- I did that google search,I have found some Hobby Town USA shops- are they usally a good choice?
    Not sure but if they are within 20-30 min , have nothing to lose by droppin in and checking them out . They sound like a bigger store then most . If they have membership program then sign up and when they have deals you get them .. Personally if you lookin for spares , you best bet would be to find online , some places have better prices , free shipping , and you dont pay sales tax .. For me the local hobby shop is there for stuff I need ondemand that day or asap to run . But its good to support them plus if you buy stuff from them and somthing goes wrong they can help u out , for instance you burn your esc that you bought from them , you take it there they give u new one that day instead of waitin to send to manufacture and waiting for them to ship u back one , not saying they do this for everyone but if you build up a good enough relationship or they have superb cutomer service they will go out of their way to help , some are differnt though lol everyone has a differnt policy it seems . Its always nice to have a local shop at hand , I go in there somtimes and spend and hour lookin at stuff and then get a $3 part lolol

Either way they might not have alot of spares for XO-1 but should have anything u need for the rustler .Goodluck
    Last edited by BennyG6; 04-28-2012 at 07:36 AM.

By golly, check this out: Dealer Locator!
    The Super Derecho

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    that helps

RC poster
    Try AtlantaHobby.com at Exit 13 400N. They do not have XO-1 spares in stock (neither does the two Hobby Towns) but they can get spares in less than a week. Also, since they have sold 3 XO-1s when they order spares they order 1 or 2 extras just in case one of the other drivers breaks the same parts. For example they have 3 front bulkheads, one for me , and 2 splitters on the way in.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    Hi Double G, I did use that search function/ dealer locator before, as I wrote in me first post-the result is: "disappointing"!

RC Qualifier
    When all else fails, use the Market Place subforum on here. There are XO-1 parts for sale in there.
    XO-1 #4...

RC poster
    Finding the perfect car can be a huge hassle, unless you already know what you need. If you do not know, a Toyota can be the very best choice. I always pick Toyota due to their good resale value and because they last for a long time. A dealership in Atlanta can help you choose out the ideal car, and whether you need a new or used automobile, you need to be able to get every little thing you need at the right car dealership. Find the dealership that works for you at: Toyota Atlanta GA . I assure to you that you will never regrets to the dealership service they're going to offer you.

RC Qualifier
    what the ?
    XO-1,SLASH 4X4 ,SLASH 2WD , 2/RUSTLER

RC Qualifier
    @paulwilson: I dont understand you answer..."Toyota"???

I am looking for Traxxas spare parts, XO-1, Rustler mainly.

@all: the Traxxas dealer locator is a bit strange to me, why do they link shops for 1:1 scale cars, like "PEP Boys"?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by lcaa View Post
    @paulwilson: I dont understand you answer..."Toyota"???

I am looking for Traxxas spare parts, XO-1, Rustler mainly.

@all: the Traxxas dealer locator is a bit strange to me, why do they link shops for 1:1 scale cars, like "PEP Boys"?
    I woldnt have believed if someone told me but they sell rustlers there and have some spare parts also not sure if all sell but I have seen at my local store
    XO-1,SLASH 4X4 ,SLASH 2WD , 2/RUSTLER

RC poster
    It is easy to get a great deal on a new car if you know where to go. You can try going to each dealership and asking, but that is a long task if you live in Atlanta like me. There is actually a site I found where it shows all the costs and lets you compare cars.

RC Competitor
    if you need parts for cheap...ebay is your best friend. If you need parts like next day, try amazon prime