RC Qualifier

Somebody PLEASE help!!!!

I am having problems with my slash. When ever i let off the throttle, my tires lock up. I have no controll over brakes, when my throttle is neutral or full brake, it still gives the same amount of brake. (I am using a sidewidner sct combo) I try to just put the trim all the way forward and it just keeps doing it. I have a flysky fsgt3b. (brand new, i think i might have a setting messed up somehwere as this is my first time with a digtal controller with a lot of setting.) PLEASE!!! If you have any imput, that would be helpful
    MERV + Custom LCG race slash

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex!
    Set the esc back to factory defaults.
    Recalibrate the esc to the radio, but first reset the radio to factory defaults.

Both of these processes should be in the manuals that came with your equipment.
    If you do these 2 things, and the problem still exists, then you will have to check your radio with another esc, and/or your esc with someone elses radio to see where the problem lies.
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

RC Qualifier
    I am trying to manually change the setting on my esc but it is soooooo confusing. I am just going to call my LHS tomorrow and see if they have a castle link that i can use. I wonder if they screwed up from the factory when the put the drag brake setting on. (the esc is brand new and it has been doing that since i got it.)

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex!
    Was it doing it with another radio?
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

RC Qualifier
    Not sure. I don't have another that I can test it on. I bought the radio and the esc brand new a few weeks ago and its been doing it every since. I will let you know how I make out tonight.

RC Qualifier
    You may have the drag brake set too high. I have the SCT also and I bought the USB cabe to tune the esc. Best investment I have made. Or you can also buy the field programming card.
    P4d4 & Sl4sh

RC Champion
    Castle link is the way to go. As stated before sounds like your dragbrake.

RC Qualifier
    Wasn't my drag brake. I had to recalibrate my tx to my esc. Now I have no brakes. haha. Its slowly getting better. I am going to call caste tomorrow. (they are at rcx today) Hopefuly i can get this all figured out. I wil hopefully be buying a castle link soon