Hybrid View

RC Qualifier

Traxxas 2&3 Cell lipo charger

Thinking about getting this charger just to get a simple charger for my lipos i just ordered, and for 30 bucks you cant beat that right? but one question, how long does it take for it to charge a lipo for a rustler VXL?

it will depend on the MAH capacity. if you get a 5000mah then your looking at a long long time, think its charges at 800mah so it will take about 6hrs 15mins about to charge it but from storage level maybe around 5 1/2 hrs. i would honestly get the traxxas ez peak plus or a thunder ac6 (this one is cheaper but not as good). the charger your referrering to is for the 1/16 lipos.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC poster
    I have the same one I sand it back with the 5000 lipo something was wrong with it I card it for 4hr and still stay on red don't now why

thats because your charging a very large MAH lipo with it and only charges at 800mah per hour so divide your lipo capacity by the 800 and you'll get your charge time right there. i would say get a different charger for 20 more you can get a thunder ac6 and for 40 more you can get a traxxas lipo plus peak charger off ebay for 77.99 shipped.
    DEU 8:18 ESV