RC poster

Newbie here, want to convert bandit vxl to race car body please helpppp!!!!!

I just bought a bandit vxl and a 3 lipo 5000mah 20c 11.1v batt and a 30c 7600mah 3lipo and since i only drive this on the street and not off road i really like the sporty bodies like porsche and ferrari. I have on road race wheels n tires and want to know if its possible at all to make this change and what needs to be done. Thanks for the help
    Eric

RC Qualifier
    i dont think you will be able to just buy a 1/10 onroad body and do anything with it to mount it on your bandit, bandit is originally a buggy, meant for offroad, just look at the car, what r u gonna do with front shocks, tower ?

It can be done just takes a little work and might not look perfect like the body was meant for the chassis. Start by adding the front mounts from a Rustler to yoru Bandit and then work from there.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC poster
    i see that it will be alot of work to do this, how about different buggy bodies. are there any places that sell other bodies that fit the bandit as is?

RC poster
    also i wanted to weigh down the front, any ideas on the best way to do it.