RC poster

Question there are aluminum arms for our x0-1?

hello

As the title suggests, I wanted to know if there are aluminum arms for our x0-1 ?+

thanks

RC Qualifier
    There are other arms that fit off differnt model so maybe the aluminum ones fit also

RC Champion
    The arms are the same ones from the slash 4x4, so you should be able to find some.
    E-revo mmm/2200
    100+mph tc4 neu powered

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Do an eBay search...

200, 202, 420, humor 404, 301 to rc10talk, 410.

RC poster
    Team RCE makes Magnesium arms that fit Slash 4x4, so they will fit the XO as well.
    They are reversible so you can mount the shock on the back side for more pinion clearance.
    I running them on my XO and Slash 4x4, they are really stout.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokieskins View Post
    Team RCE makes Magnesium arms that fit Slash 4x4, so they will fit the XO as well.
    They are reversible so you can mount the shock on the back side for more pinion clearance.
    I running them on my XO and Slash 4x4, they are really stout.
    Any pics of them on the XO? I'm sure they look great but now you're opening yourself up to breaking the armmounts/chassis when you crash. For me the arms are more available if broken than the XO-1 specific pieces.
    XO-1, Roadrunner Slash

RC poster
    I run Integy aluminum arms (slash/rustler) on the rear (haven't had to replace the fronts yet, but will put aluminums there too). They're really not much stronger than the plastic stock arms, and are actually more prone to breakage in some situations because they don't flex like plastic.

You will have to flip the Integys around, as the shock will not allow for the 34 tooth pinion when mounted in the front of the arm.

Judge is absolutely right, when you add aluminum parts you are basically creating a new weak point. I learned this the hard and expensive way. I did pick up some spare bulkheads in case I break one, but they seem very tough. This car in general is pretty resilient. I've had many 80+ MPH tumbles that lasted hundreds of feet, and have only broken a few parts so far. It seems like the driveshafts are usually the part that you have to worry about. I bend one pretty much every time I crash hard.

RC Qualifier
    why not RPM arms for the slash 4x4? cheaper than aluminum and very tough
    MERV VXL + Rally VXL + Stampede Xl5