RC Racer

Traxxas EZ Peak Plus and Dual Charging Board

I'm thinking of buying the EZ Peak Plus (2933) and the Dual Charging Board (2917). I have (2) 5000 25c 2s batteries. From what I have read, I can use the two items together, charge and balance my 2 LiPO's at the same time if I set it to 4s @ 6 amps. Sound right to you? If so, how long will this set up take to charge them at the same time? I know it will look at the two batteries as one big one, does it double the normal time of charge, or charge at the rate of a single battery?
    Slash 2wd
    Slash 4wd
    When does it stop?

RC Racer
    If you have this set up, can you post a picture of it assembled? Thanks.
    Slash 2wd
    Slash 4wd
    When does it stop?

RC Competitor
    My Thunder AC6 charger took a dump on me the other day (the power supply). But I ordered the Traxxas EZ Peak Plus as my replacment. I just got it in the mail today and charged up all of my LiPo's. I ordered the dual 3s charge board, but it didnt come today so Ill have to tell ya how that goes in a couple days LOL (if it stops raining). But so far, the interface is exacly the same at the Thunder AC6. I think the performance is a little better, I do like the fact it has a fan built in!

RC Enthusiast
    From the Traxxas EZ Peak Plus user manual:
    "The Dual Charging Adapter is for use with Traxxas Power Cell LiPo batteries only."

Are there any reason to beleve that this Dual Charging Board (2917) will harm other lipo brands than Traxxas?
    Summit 1/10,dW
    Digger 1/16,2.4z,4wd,XL5,LED
    SPC

RC Competitor
    I don't believe it would hurt anything. It's nothing more than wiring everything into a series, and a split 6s balancing plug. So I don't see why it wouldn't work with a AC6 or another charger with similar specs (capable up to 6s).