Thread: revo problem!!!

RC Enthusiast

revo problem!!!

i had a problem with my slipper clutch. i took my transmission out took look at but when i put it all back together the engine would start and when i give it some gas it would stall i lossen and tried tighting the nut on slipper clutch but it did the same thing please help!!!!

RC Qualifier
    sounds like a tuning problem. You just give it gas and the motor quits.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by 96motorhead View Post
    sounds like a tuning problem. You just give it gas and the motor quits.
    I've have it for like 3 days now and i haven't tuned it yet but it took my trans apart to sand the slipper pads and when i installed it back in the truck i tried to start it and it will start but as soon as i give it a little throttle and it will try to move buy it stall every time i even tightened and losened the nut on slipper and still the same results.
    Last edited by BLING2940; 04-25-2012 at 01:00 PM. Reason: messed up

RC Qualifier
    ya thats the tune, it's not your nut. you could try to richen the low speed a tad. When the weather changes you need to retune. Report back if that doesn't work. The motor comes a little rich from factory for the break-in.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by 96motorhead View Post
    ya thats the tune, it's not your nut. you could try to richen the low speed a tad. When the weather changes you need to retune. Report back if that doesn't work. The motor comes a little rich from factory for the break-in.
    Wow i went out there today to work on it and just to see what happens and runs no problem thx for the help anyways i will
    tune to make sure thats the problem or not. It does seem a little on the rich side