Question Best ways to prevent fliping my slayer WITHOUT buying new parts?

Hello fellow "slayers" lol I love my new slayer and while I've got it in a bazillion pieces (waiting on the new diff to come in the mail) I want to change the truck's handling so it won't flip over at high speeds. What is the best setups/specs on how to do that? I don't have any money right now (just bought a gallon of nitro fuel) so I can't buy and parts to help it not flip over. I have plans in the future once I get enough money to buy the sway bars, center diff, and the rear brake. Any advise? Any help would be nice! Thanks! -Wolfslash16
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

Lower the ride height and slow down in the corners.
    The Super Derecho

I'm not sure how to lower the ride hight, and it mostly flips at high speeds because I'll lightly turn the wheel to get it going in a straight line and the truck will 4 wheel 'drift'. Then when I don't try to fix it it, will contiune to drift until it's going side ways and then it will flip. If I do try to stop it from drifting no matter HOW LIGHTLY I turn the steering wheel it will over correct and fish tail the other way and spin out and flip. Don't tell me I need to change to steering expo sensitivty or the steering trim I've tried changing the steering input and it will STILL drift and flip over. How do I make it NOT drift and NOT flip over without buying parts?
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

Move the push rods to the outer holes will lower it. Really the only thing you can do is slow down before you turn but sway bars is the best thing you can add to it.
    I wanted to put a really cool signature but I ran

RC Enthusiast
    If you have the TQ 2.4GHz radio,adjust the Steering sensitivity (Expo) so its not so sensitive, and turn down the steering % (Dual Rate). This helped me out quite a bit.

RC Racer
    sounds to me like if you don't want to buy parts you need to learn some throttle control