RC Champion

Ugraded turnbuckles

So I'm in need of ad ice for a upgraded turnbuckle set. Something stronger than the stock ones
    Do you guys have any part #'s for me

take a look at thetoyz.com they carry titanium turnbuckles i think they carry them for the merv i hear so they should carry them for other trucks also. i'll take a look and see if they do carry them though will post back if they do i hope i post back lol.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by mike-susieq1 View Post
    take a look at thetoyz.com they carry titanium turnbuckles i think they carry them for the merv i hear so they should carry them for other trucks also. i'll take a look and see if they do carry them though will post back if they do i hope i post back lol.
    Ok cool the hobby store has em back ordered and I'm impatient. By the way I got your parts today. Thanks for the fast shipping. I'm putting em on tonight

RC Champion
    Ok cool the hobby store has em back ordered and I'm impatient. By the way I got your parts today. Thanks for the fast shipping. I'm putting em on tonight

wow that was fast, i mailed them out last monday i think and they got their that fast.... i mailed something priority and it took week and half almost 2 weeks to get there. i got my parts too friday but got them in my hands sunday and installed them too same day just broke my adjustable engine mount near the gas tank sucks because i just need that one part but i have to order the whole mount which i have 2 right now and then the one on the pede now another too many to handle :lol. got the 2.5R power tuned cooling head installed on pede now and a 20t CB but might go for the 22t will have to see how the 20t turns out first then go with the 22t cb. i should have picked up a 66t spur or a 68t spur but the 70t works fine for now. let me know if you are interested in any parts. i have different things like exhaust pipes, headers 2.5+.15 for side exhaust, engines and think some other stuff.

RC Racer
    how munch do thay cost

RC Champion
    wow that was fast, i mailed them out last monday i think and they got their that fast.... i mailed something priority and it took week and half almost 2 weeks to get there. i got my parts too friday but got them in my hands sunday and installed them too same day just broke my adjustable engine mount near the gas tank sucks because i just need that one part but i have to order the whole mount which i have 2 right now and then the one on the pede now another too many to handle :lol. got the 2.5R power tuned cooling head installed on pede now and a 20t CB but might go for the 22t will have to see how the 20t turns out first then go with the 22t cb. i should have picked up a 66t spur or a 68t spur but the

70t works fine for now. let me know if you are interested in any parts. i have different things like exhaust pipes, headers
    2.5+.15 for side exhaust, engines and think some other stuff.
    What dou you have for engines? And how
    Much A guy can never have too many of them. I know what you mean I sent a money order to the states and it took almost three weeks! Although I got parts from the u.s off eBay in four days

pm sent over kyleb