RC Champion

just ordered some stuff. :)

ordered new ******* 2s 4000mah 40-80c lipo, anza hinge pin set and front and rear tie bars, strc bulkhead, strc lcg, and the rustler chassis parts that i will need for the lcg kit.

RC Champion
    Sweet!!! I have the whole ANZA chassis and it is very nice. I really like the hinge pins and the tie bars. I would also recommend the ANZA caster blocks too. I want to get an STRC gunmetal bulkead for mine. Post pics when the build is done.
    Was an xl-5, now its vxl-ent!

RC Champion
    ya i will. i almost gave in and got a 4x4 slash or rustler for speed but i like my 2wd slash so i thought id fix it up a bit. next on the parts list is a proline bellcrank and maybe some big bores. also thinkin about a new servo for better steering. steering seems a bit slow and weak. will be worse when i put some stampede wheels n tires on for bashing.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by redlightrandy View Post
    anza hinge pin set and front and rear tie bars, strc bulkhead, strc lcg
    Could you explain what is it used for ?
    Thanks.

RC Champion
    Way to cut loose and get the goods!
    Once you get the pins take the time to put a shim in between the swing arms to take out any slop, get a few metric #3 washers and you can file them down on sandpaper to tweak them if need be. Some dry powdered graphite makes for good lube on all pivot points and on the pins.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by mudrunner View Post
    Could you explain what is it used for ?
    Thanks.
    The Anza hingepins replace the stock pins that hold the a-arms, casters, ect. They are made to be stronger, but I think they are also lighter. The tie bars are used to strengthen the hingepins and brace the a-arm attachment. The stock slash has a fiberglass one up front but not in the rear. An aluminum bulkhead will be stronger, and the lcg kit will lower the center of gravity of the vehicle so it won't flip over as much and perform better.
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

RC Champion
    ya what he said. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kwitty View Post
    Way to cut loose and get the goods!
    Once you get the pins take the time to put a shim in between the swing arms to take out any slop, get a few metric #3 washers and you can file them down on sandpaper to tweak them if need be. Some dry powdered graphite makes for good lube on all pivot points and on the pins.
    Good idea, using graphite for those areas. I didn't think about it.
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...