Thread: Any stock mods?

RC Enthusiast

Any stock mods?

are there any stock mods you can do to the slash? like the old ziptie mod.. or any kinda stock mods you can do?? thanks

RC Qualifier
    Whats a zip tie mod
    Traxxas Slash 2wd and Thunder Tiger Tomahawk Vx

RC Qualifier
    Lowering the ride height by zip tying the shock towers to the camber links. Its a quickie way of lowering your slash without opening up the shocks and adding limiters.

In the oval racing world, we do it as a quick way to get somebody race ready. You got to be careful doing it for off-road, you can seriously bottom out.

RC Champion
    What kinds of mods do you want to do? I mean, what aspect of performance do you want to improve?
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"

Are you looking for cheap mods??
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...

Dye the chassis black, clean and lube the bearings-wheel and transmission, clean and lube the transmission gears, add a traxxas wheelie bar and lower and lock it with a black wire tie, drill holes in the lid to reduce parachuting on Jumps, try different size pinions, lower the lid mounts to make the truck look lower, move the battery forward to reduce wheelies...
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...

RC Enthusiast

Thumbs up

A zIp tie mod is any kinda mods you can do witha zip tie really. or use for your servo saver.. some ppl see increases in being able to hold a turn better...

And as for what kinda mods. any kinda really.. just anything really. already running 2s lipo 25c. and a element brushless system