RC Racer

Skatepark bashing

So, I took my Slash to the skatepark this morning and I gotta say, that was the most fun I've had bashing! I got huge air off the ramps and landed badly more than a few times and the Slash took every hit and kept going! As a former skateboarder I was able to "grind" the coping and get air out of the ramps and land back in. It was awesome! This morning was worth the money I've invested in the Slash by itself. So much fun!
    The harder I bash, the more I can upgrade.

RC Champion
    Oh yeah skateparks are awesome!!!!!
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"

Sweet!! You should post some vid. This is something I've wanted to do for a long while but haven't had the opportunity.
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...

RC Champion
    And you didn't even skin your knees and elbows

Sounds like you made good use of the park, good to hear the Slash survived the punishment. Keep an eye on your shock shafts, they can bend and begin to bind and also the pivot pins for the arms. Cheap fixes but you will be more durable if your supsension is working properly.
    Would be neat to see some video............

RC Racer
    Thanks for the heads-up kwitty. I'll try to get some video next time. I was there with just my kids so I didn't have anyone to shoot it. I'll probably head there again next weekend.
    The harder I bash, the more I can upgrade.

RC Qualifier
    lol, did the truck use a helmet? i would recomend any terrian that gives you big air, plus you can join our'truckers' group. i have a slash myself and it is more valuable than its price
    All I need now is to set a new lap record.

RC Racer
    Skateparks are great fun , and a Slash will soak up most of the ramps and banks . Personal park favorite is jump out of one bowl and down in the other . We take a spare parts kit with us of casters ,carriers and arms , seems to be the parts that dont like those "ran out of talent" type landings LOL .