RC Qualifier

Slash 4x4 esc (2) not working, Traxxas customer service is the best in the RC world!

Just thought I drop a post about my experience!
    A friend and I were bashing our slash 4x4s like usual, and for some reason I lost reverse....tried everything and it still didnt come back but in spurts.
    His, he was drifting in a ballfield on 2s and all was cool and temps were also cool, his battery went dead and I lent him a 3s....bad move
    I told him to take it easy, but as you all know these trucks are a blast and unable to control yourself on awesome power.....his esc melted...wires came unsoldered and all.
    I contacted customer service to see if i could send 2 in one box for a discount on shipping and if they would fix it for the price on the form. Yes, save 5 bucks if you send em together, i was told.
    I sent them about a week and a half ago, and on my doorstep was a box today...in time for the weekend, awesome!
    When I opened the box not only did i find 2 brand new escs in the box, but a invoice for no charge!
    Even Better!
    Other companies put me through the ringer for a micro battery replacement, or a simple problem, but not Traxxas, I told them my story, got a chuckle.
    Thanks Traxxas! I will never buy another brand again!
    waiting for Traxxas to make something new!

RC Enthusiast
    I hope my experience goes as good as yours. I only had my Slash 4x4 for 3 days and was running stock gears and battery then started having similar problems as you. I just got the email confirmation today that Traxxas received my parts. Did you get your new parts right after that email? I have family visiting soon and hope to be up and running before they get here.

RC Qualifier
    i got no email at all, was told 2 weeks till it hit me back, and it was 1.5 weeks max
    if you need an esc i got my replacement in the box still, im using a mamba max now, i also have a same esc with no bolt mounts on it too, both for sale

RC Enthusiast
    I have nothing right now. They had me send the motor and esc back to them.

RC Qualifier
    I see your in WI, let me know how fast you need it running, ill be glad to send you mine and a good motor for what you got sent when it comes...let me know

RC Enthusiast
    I should be fine for now. I still have about a week before I really need it running. Thanks for the offer though.