RC Enthusiast

Bought a e-revo roller

Hi guys i bought a e-revo roller,it comes with 2 stock steering servos and 17mm hubs,then i bought airtronics mx-3 sport and ******* 2000kv 1:8 combo and 2 2S 40C 5000mah ***** batterys and 4 new savage flux wheels and tires.

Now i have a budget of U$250 ,i dont know if i should get some cvds and spare parts or if i buy another car,what you guys think i should waste the U$250 in parts and upgrades?and wich parts and upgrades are good?i want something near bulletproof with 4S

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    There is no such thing as bullet proof... just so you can be prepared.

Everyone breaks different things. You may want to look at a set of RPM arms for the front. Lots of people break front arms. A stronger single steering servo may be a good upgrade as well. Maybe pick up a spare set of diff gears to have around if you need them. Other than that, just run it and see what YOU break. You may not have any issues at all, or you may break parts no one else breaks. The CVD's I don't think are "necessary" and they are expensive. See how your stock shafts hold up. They should be fine on 4S.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks but i live in brazil and the cost of parts here is insane,so if i buy parts after i break i will have to wait 2 months to get the car running again,A cvd set here is like U$160

In this hobby you never know what may break next, or you may never break a part then one day break ten all at the same time. At some point you will have to wait on parts, your best bet is always to get the usual spares that have been recommended and then go from there, there is also looking around for a roller that can be your parts truck.
    Donít handicap children by making life easy