Thread: Addicted!!!!

RC Racer

Addicted!!!!

I finally started getting my slash 2wd to the track about 3 weeks ago and have been racing every Friday night since. Each week I have tweeked and adjusted my setup and each week I get a little faster. Its hard to stop messing with my truck all week long changing the setup and such. Anyone else have this problem??? lol

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh PA
    Just wait till you get it dialed completely in. You will probably build another truck for another class. We go from 7-15 different classes depending on how many show up. I want to build about 3 more traxxas trucks because no one thinks they can win lol.
    I want to build a 4x4 pede in 2wd for the 2wd mod monster class, a bandit for mod buggy, and a rusty for mod 2wd st. Yeah, I feel it too...
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

RC Racer
    I have a feeling I will be building more also. So far the only traxxas we have winning at my track are in the slower mains but they are still winning.

RC Qualifier
    I can't wait, someone is opening up a track around here and I can make either my Slash or my Rustler into a racing machine. I'm thinking the Rustler because the Slash is more of my casual driving truck, but it could be in the Open Class. I don't think there is a class specifically for a 2wd, VXL Slash.
    Slash VXL
    Rustler Hobbywing
    Summit 1/16 VXL