I did a light porting and polishing since I was rebuilding a 3.3 for my sons TMAXX. I used a new conrod, piston and sleeve as well as put in some nice new Avid ceramic bearings.

I started out with these...


Here's a couple shots of the crank and sleeve. As you can see I've bullet nosed the bottom of the sleeve, increased the intake port size, and put fangs on the schnorkel ports (ones on the sides) in a fashion that they go towards the exhaust port. The crank I've followed some instructions and polished the outsides and the fuel chamber nice and smooth....






Did my break in and it's now starting to wake up... There is a nice increase in functional RPMS and Wow can this thing move!!!! Very snappy and cool temps...

It's been dropped into this. 0



Sorry for the wait, I know it's been too long since I promised I would post this... I'm very happy with the results and I've another engine to do, parts are just waiting...