RC poster

Car cogs and will not move.

Just got a used Ken Blocků charged 2S LiPo, installed it, turned everything on.. servo works, but car cogs and will not move. Checked everything (including motor) and looks OK. Suggestions?

Video of problem here

unplug the servo and test again.... the servo is a major cause of problems.....

if it still doesnt work with the servo unplugged, your esc is probably fried, also very common

make sure the esc is plugged into the ch2 slot, not the otehr channel 1 slot

RC Competitor
    yea, I'd have to agree and say that your esc might be fried. I've had cars with a fried esc where the servo works but the motor just cogs. If you didn't already maybe double check all your solders. Are the electronics on the car stock?

Oh. I guess you are running a stock setup. Didn't notice the video at first.
    Last edited by cooleocool; 04-18-2012 at 05:49 PM. Reason: post merge

RC poster
    Thanks for the help guys! I just unplugged the servo and it works OK. Will replace it with a HiTec servo.

RC Qualifier
    If its a brand new vehicle give traxxas support a call and they will replace the servo, not a bad idea on the upgrade bit traxxas should replace the broken one for free maybe just use as a backup

Sorry didn't see it was used, still give traxxas a call their customer support is one of the best good luck and enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by snookerd1206; 04-18-2012 at 07:40 AM.

RC Champion
    its weird they never asked for proof they just ask for my adress and shipped to me