RC Racer

Just Purchased a TQI Remote

I got the one with the Ipod docking station for $90 with the reciever. I want to know what sensors I would need to make use of the dash board. I don't really care about the RPM to much, but I would like to know the speed and temps mainly, and maybe the volts. I have a VXL slash and I did not see telementery labled for it yet. Does the X-01 stuff work on it? Also I can not find any kind of speed sensor. All I have managed to find was temp, volts, and rpm.
    2 Slash's, 1 Nitro Sport, 1 P2DE

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    The RPM sensor is the speed sensor...
    200, 202, 420, humor 404, 301 to rc10talk, 410.

RC Racer
    I found that out after doing a little more research now I just need to get my hands on the parts.

RC Competitor
    I don't think the parts are available yet. I keep checking stores and ebay and stuff but nothing yet.
    I have three cars I'm ready to trick out, so I hope the bits are available soon.

RC Racer
    So the XO-1 stuff wont work on a Slash? That was the other thing I could not figure out. I heard none of the sensors were avalible for Nitro yet but it looked like there was electic stuff out there some where. I have yet to get the controller in yet but I downloaded the app to play with until it arrives. Can all the throttle, trim and brake adjustments be made without any sensors, using the i-pod?

RC Racer
    Also is the speed sensor accurate? It calculates it based on rpm and wheel size correct?

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    I pre-ordered these parts for my TQi:
    GPS Module- 6551
    Temp & Voltage Sensor- 6521
    Power Tab- 6541

http://traxxas.com/sites/default/fil...TQi-Insert.pdf
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC poster
    Guys,
    I bought the XO-1 temp and volt wires on ebay and I installed them on my nitro revo. The temp wires doesnt care what its reading be it a electric motor or a cylinder head. I got the volt system to work by taking the red wire that would connect to the ESC on the OX-1 and connecting to the power supply wire that plugs into the reciver. I hope this helps someone cause I coudnt wait for the right stuff to be released.