RC poster

How much should I sell itl for?

I love my e revo, but in the past months I haven't been using her (she's becoming a shelf queen!) and I kinda lost interest. Anyway I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do, but I want to get a estimate on what she might be worth; if I end up selling her with all the original and upgraded parts and accessories (tires, transmiter, body etc).

[upgrades][*]775 motor[*]17mm hex[*]shock boots[*]2x 2s 500mah 30c hardcase bluelipos [*]velociy 4.0" yellow zero offset wheels[*]badlands 3.8" wheels[*]Robinson Racing extra hard 22T pinion[*]rit dyed navy blue chassis
    [upgrades]

I also have a good amount of spare parts.

RC Racer
    add up all you've spent and cut it in 1/2. Thats what you will be lucky to get

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    Pics are not working for me. I think you'll probably get more if you sell the wheels/tire separate... that is, IF you have the stock ones still to put back on it.

Id like to see a pic though. I have a buddy who might be looking for an E-Revo brushed.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC poster
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/75534573@N06/ Here is the link to the pics. I'm still not sure if I'm gong to sell her thought but I do have the original tires.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    something around $350.00

RC poster
    So only 350 with the new and stock tires and wheels plus lipos?

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    Yes, id say $350 for it all... but you could probably get $325 without the upgraded wheels and sell them for $40 elsewhere. But who knows.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ