RC poster

Turning REVO into truggy-esc racer?

Hey! I have a revo 2.5 and a newly built track. How can I turn this thing into a revo "truggy?" Ive already got a center differential on order. My main thing I guess I want to ask is can I get rid of the giant wheels and put smaller and not as wide wheels on the revo?

Try the wheels from the slayer not the new slayer pro 4X4. but the first slayer had 14mm hexs the same as the 2.5 revo
    I wanted to put a really cool signature but I ran

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Fudge View Post
    Hey! I have a revo 2.5 and a newly built track. How can I turn this thing into a revo "truggy?" Ive already got a center differential on order. My main thing I guess I want to ask is can I get rid of the giant wheels and put smaller and not as wide wheels on the revo?
    To get your revo to handle more like a truggy follow the tips on the pit pass/how to tips on the traxxas website.
    Personally I think you may find a 3.3 length chassis may be better for racing but if it's a tighter more tech track the 2.5 may turn better.
    I really like the Response Pro tyres for racing, combined with a properly set up truck you should be good to go.
    Ohh and an electric conversion 😜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk