RC Competitor

T maxx Trouble Turning???

So I have a T maxx 3.3 and I upgraded a whole bunch of things last year. I upgraded to a Savox servo and to 17mm Trenchers. When I took it out last year I found that the turning was really hard and crappy compared to stock. When I installed the new tires I adjusted the endpoints as far as I could to almost hit the body. I notice I get the full range of motion when I lift the front tires up but when I put it on the ground it only goes about half and then the servo saver on the steering linkage(I don't have a servo saver on the servo) kicks in. Should I remove the servo saver and just get a solid steering assembly? Any other suggestions?
    thx

How tight are the pillow ball retainers? Any binding any other place?
    The Super Derecho

RC Competitor
    I just checked those and there in there and when I lift the front end up the tires swing from side to side fast and smooth and then as soon as I put it on the ground they are slow and about half way the servo saver starts to give out. It like the servo saver is to weak for the power the servo puts out and the weight of the tires?

RC Competitor
    So I think I fixed my problem so i'm writing this to maybe help any future problems someone may have. So when I bought my new savox servo it came with short and long servo horns. My first mistake was using the short one. I installed the long one today and it allowed my servo to turn with a little more force and I think the angle of the shorter one messed with the bellcranks servo saver.

My second mistake was that when I set the endpoints for the short servo horn it only allowed me to go so far so my end points were not as far as they could have been. With those two fixes I can now turn pretty easily now.