RC poster

New guy dropping in!

What is up Gentlepeople!

Wanted to drop in say hello and ask a couple questions. I have have a T-Maxx 3.3 recently Purchased (4907 according to the paperwork) and have broken a few things. I have attempted to search this place and it seems a little cumbersome nor do all the threads show up under here unless I search. Anyway from what I could gather I have made an attempt and want to verify.

I broke the center driveshafts both front and rear coming off the transmission. I have read this is the best upgrade there is on here, is this the correct parts to upgrade the fronts and rear?

I would need 2 orders of Cups?
    http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXTPP0&P=7

and 2x Driveshafts?
    http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXDLD7&P=7

Also parts of my yard are pretty much dirty and my dogs love to run with the tmaxx, the mostly just bark at it like it is some crazy rabbit and chase it. My female has actually attacked it by my male loves to just run after it. The guys at the local hobby shop sold me a solid rear diff but it says it needs some extra parts on the box and the guy told me it was all good and that is all i needed, same guy that told me to take the tmaxx and let it idle for a full tank the first time. glad i read the directions.

Differential he sold me:

Broken driveshafts

The truck has been great for the most part minus the set screw being lost then the broken driveshafts, i was playing in the snow. One other question what do you guys use to clean yoru trucks?

Is it worth spending money on tuned pipes for more power? I have read on here a shorter fuel line is also more beneficial. Thanks this is my first nitro truck.

RC Enthusiast

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by XFJunkie View Post
    What is up Gentlepeople!
    Welcome this place is a little cumbersome to say the least, I'll reply to someone and have no idea where to find them again,lot of stuff I hav no idea what they r yakking about(real new to rc world lol) I also hav my first nitro ( stampede 2wheel hav not got it going yet not the best weather here in Canada lol)my other toys slash1/10,revo1/16,blast boat,wildcat ep boat)what can I say about the site? It's pretty cool trying to learn the ligo stuff like that .pictures of stuff is way to cool on here,a lot of knowledge on here when u find it( when I'm looking for something I just reply to someone's post and ill get sent to a site or they answer my question for me .anyway have fun here it's pretty cool site
    Wanted to drop in say hello and ask a couple questions. I have have a T-Maxx 3.3 recently Purchased (4907 according to the paperwork) and have broken a few things. I have attempted to search this place and it seems a little cumbersome nor do all the threads show up under here unless I search. Anyway from what I could gather I have made an attempt and want to verify.

I broke the center driveshafts both front and rear coming off the transmission. I have read this is the best upgrade there is on here, is this the correct parts to upgrade the fronts and rear?

I would need 2 orders of Cups?
    http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXTPP0&P=7

and 2x Driveshafts?
    http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXDLD7&P=7

Also parts of my yard are pretty much dirty and my dogs love to run with the tmaxx, the mostly just bark at it like it is some crazy rabbit and chase it. My female has actually attacked it by my male loves to just run after it. The guys at the local hobby shop sold me a solid rear diff but it says it needs some extra parts on the box and the guy told me it was all good and that is all i needed, same guy that told me to take the tmaxx and let it idle for a full tank the first time. glad i read the directions.

Differential he sold me:

Broken driveshafts

The truck has been great for the most part minus the set screw being lost then the broken driveshafts, i was playing in the snow. One other question what do you guys use to clean yoru trucks?

Is it worth spending money on tuned pipes for more power? I have read on here a shorter fuel line is also more beneficial. Thanks this is my first nitro truck.

RC Enthusiast
    See even screwed up replying to u lol

Ps,at least u hav pictures posted I hav no idea how to do that
    Last edited by Double G; 01-31-2014 at 02:14 PM. Reason: merge

RC poster
    Lol I can navigate it somewhat. I'm on quite a few forums. Vwvortex, f150 ecotuning and a few others. The posting and commenting is the easy part for me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Bump for clarification

RC Qualifier
    I use compressed air to clean mine, blows everything right off.
    Twin Brushless Latrax Teton, .21TM Jato

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by duramaxin View Post
    I use compressed air to clean mine, blows everything right off.
    Thanks man good to know.

Do you know if the driver shaft stuff is correct?