RC Competitor

Problems binding multiple recievers

I recently upgraded my jato 3.3 and tmaxx to use the traxxas link recievers so i can use one tx for all 3 of my models (slash 4 x4, jato, and tmaxx) i have the same 5 channel recievers in all three models, and am trying to bind them to a 4 channel transmitter and it will bind to the slash just fine and then to the jato just fine but when i bind it to the tmaxx it deletes my bind to the jato and vice versa, if i bind the tmaxx first and then the jato it deletes the tmaxx, not sure what is going on any help would be greatly appreciated

RC Competitor
    nevermind i just figured it out

RC Competitor
    Can you tell us what it was? think I've had that issue but can't remember how I got around it, unless it was to do with clearing the model memory or something.

RC Competitor
    ya i thought when i purchased the tx off ebay it was a tq 2.4 ho with link, but it wasnt the ho link just the normal 2.4ghz 4 channel, the rx it came with was link, so the tx can only save one model memory, i made a mistake thinking all 3 were bound. my jato and slash were previously bound to the tx that came with my slash, but when i tried to bind all 3 to the new 4 channel it was a no go. moral of the story always look really close to what u r buying on ebay lol