RC poster

need more power!!!!!!!!

hi everyone. i have a traxxas slash 2wd with the titan 12t motor, and i am wondering what a better brushed motor that the xl5 speen control will handle. i want it for bashing, and i do not want brushless, i have seen a bunch of threads about this but every one is different. i want to be able to bash in grass and whatever else. i dont really care about going 40 mph. just want low end power. just looking for some good suggestions. anything will help. thans alot.

RC Racer
    You may not find a more powerful motor to suit your needs - S600 motors are almost same performance wise , just seem to have a longer life . What batteries are you using , if you are using 7cell you will see an increase in power also with Lipo you will see increases . Compound that with trying different gear combos you may be ok with the performance .

RC poster
    i am runing a 5000mah 7.4v 2s lipo so im good there. i have tried to look but cant really find what people like without going brushless. the motor isnt bad. even with all the other slashes around but i want more.lol without brushless.