RC Competitor

2.5r revo convert to 3.3

hi i have a 2.5r revo that is almost ready to run, so i was wondering what it would exactly take to make it a 3.3

have many parts, just wondering what more i would need. thanks in advance for your responses!

RC Racer
    I'm pretty sure it will just bolt right in. You might just want to get a chassis engine brace.
    Revo 2.5r, Slayer Pro 4x4 Picco .26 max.

RC Qualifier
    If you want to make it a "TRUE" 3.3 you'll need the extended chassis, steering linkage and center drive shafts along with a new body
    O.S.21 Nitro Revo, Stampede 4x4, 2 Axial Honcho's

RC Competitor
    How is the steering linkage and drive shaft different. I do have a 3.3 chassis. Other than that. Everything should just bolt up? Thanks fir your responses!

RC Racer
    if you look at the two chassis side by side you will see that the 3.3 chassis is longer in front of the transmission so the 2.5 front center drive shaft is to short. the steering arms are also to short for the same reason.

The difference in the 2.5 and 3.3 chassis is between where the steering servos mount and the where the front shocks mount. So you need a new front center drive shaft and steering linkage also new body and chassis brace is a great idea if you don't have one.
    I wanted to put a really cool signature but I ran

RC Competitor
    Chassis engine brace? I have the chassis. so i need a steering linkage. Drive shaft. And chassis brace.